Have you ever wondered why, despite hard work and good intentions, certain goals seem out of reach or perhaps downright impossible to achieve?
Do any of these ring true?
- You yearn to find work that inspires you, but instead have a job that leaves you drained.
- A marriage that sizzles is your dream, but it feels like you're just roommates.
- You want to earn an abundant income, but you barely break even every month.
- Each year you resolve to lose weight, but you never do despite trying every diet out there.
- Your business has hit a plateau and nothing you do seems to push it to the next level.
Having what you dream of is actually possible when you shift your Deserve Level, that is, what you believe deep down you are worthy of.
We have worked for more than 20 years with both individuals and organizations ranging from C-Level executives and entrepreneurs to artists, parents, teachers and more, focusing on shifting their Deserve Levels.
We help people and organizations raise Deserve Levels to build lives and businesses they really want, but didn't know they could achieve.
By shifting their Deserve Levels, Our clients have:
- Propelled their businesses to new levels of revenues and profitability.
- More than doubled their income within three to six months.
- Finally lost weight – and kept it off.
- Developed communication skills that saved their marriages.
- Learned to stop sabotaging the good things that came into their lives.
If you're ready to finally create the life or the business you really want, we can show you how.
It starts by applying for a complimentary consultation with us. During this call we will discern
your current Deserve Level and what's holding you back, as well as explain how to shift it to create
the life you truly want and deserve.
What is Deserve Level?
Deserve Level is about everything you have – and don't have. Put simply, it's what you believe you're worthy of having, whether it's how much money is in your bank account, the job you have (and either hate or love), the relationship you're in (or not), how your body looks, even the clothes you wear and the house you live in.
If you don't have them it's because you have a low Deserve Level in those areas – deep down where it counts you don't believe you're worthy of having those very things.
Consider that your mind is like a computer's internal operating system and your decisions about who you are –unconsciously formed from your past experiences – drive your Deserve Level. It's the programming of your unconscious that is real yet invisible.
- There are certain things that you can imagine having, but you simply can't get.
- That's because you have an unconscious tolerance range that you will do anything to stay within.
- If you got the things you say want – the great marriage, soul-inspiring job, abundant income – but were outside that range, you'd find a way to sabotage them because of your low Deserve Level in that area.
Think about the lottery winner who manages to lose it all in just a few years; the person rapidly promoted up the corporate ladder only to crash and burn in short order; the business owner that, despite a stellar product or service and superb marketing, barely manages to turn a profit; or the friend who's been married multiple times. All are prime examples of low Deserve Levels.
More than any other single factor, Deserve Level is the thing that determines what you accomplish and have in every area of your life.
It's the unseen force shaping your life, for better or worse.
Can it be changed? Yes - through Deserve Level Coaching!